- Make your CV, cover letter, keep your certificates, recommendation letters (zeugnisse from previous employers) ready. Getting your CV reviewed by someone is not a bad idea as well.
- Check websites such as jobs.ch, indeed.ch, linkedin and recruitment agents like adecco, randstad, Harvey Nash etc.
- If you send such messages without giving any background information is not really good (Don't get me wrong!). Should give more details such as which field are you working in, how many years experience do you have, what languages do you know, what kind of permit do you have, do you want a permanent or contract position , how can you add value etc..
- If you are searching fir a job while you are unemployed, keep upgrading your skills.
- In the process of searching job, don't leave any stone unturned. The Swiss websites are genuine. Not all the advertisements are fake. At the same time don't hesitate to leverage your network.
- There are many in this group who might be able to help you if you provide more information in advance.
- Lastly remember looking for a job is a job in itself. You need patience, perseverance. Don't give up.